Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Meme??

So I read that I was tagged by Karen and have no idea what that means! Taking hints from hers, this is my meme (whatever that is).
My daughter is frickin awesome. Nuf said.
I'm having second thoughts about the workout commitment I made to Ryan. He's been bugging me to lift weights with him since we've been married and until yesterday I have refused. This morning we woke up early, pumped some iron, and now my arms are as useful as wet noodles!
I feel torn between being the best wife or best mother. How does one do both?
I love Chinese food. Can't get enough of it.
I am less than thrilled about my post baby body. The baby comes out and the fat stays put. What the heck??
Life is great. Awesome husband, adorable baby, the coolest friends, close family, what's not to love?
I tag Holly....rock on sister.

No comments: