Sunday, February 10, 2008

Daddy's Girl

It's already started! She likes him better than me! Last night Delaney was super fussy, couldn't be calmed down and none of the usuals (aka food, sleep, diaper change) seemed to be the culprit. Ryan could tell I was nearing the threshold of insanity so he took her to give me a break.
Immediately she stopped crying! The child even started smiling at him. He walked around with her for a few minutes, then gave her back to me. She watched him walk out of the room, stuck her bottom lip out and pouted! Two minitues later, the crying resumed.
What the heck?!? Does Delaney not realize she lived in me for 8 months? Needless to say, I was a little put out. But after my own brief tantrum, it became clear that I should be thanking my lucky stars for a hubby willing to take on a screaming child and a baby who responds so positively to her dad. Besides, all the fussing paid off because......(see post above)

No comments: