Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hello All!

I've been promising it for months, you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats to read it, drum roll please.............I present to you "Being Delaney's Mom!" After all that rigamaroll, there's much pressure not to disappoint!

What follows will hopefully be an exciting (and likely comical) account of my adventures in mommyhood. At the very least, you'll be able to see cute pictures of the punkin. It's my goal to update the blog once a week, but as I'm typing Delaney is starting to fuss, reminding me that all doesn't necessarily go according to plan.

These first few months as a parent have taught me alot about what it truly means to be selfless. I eat last, sleep last, and shower last. Ryan is a huge help, without him I certainly would have lost my mind by now. Saying all the sacrifices are worth it would be the cliche, understatement of the century. Being a mom is the absolute best role ever, and I'm so fortunate to get to raise such an awesome little girl!

At this moment, the aforementioned is demanding her dinner.

No worries, not every post will be sappy mush about Delaney. There's plenty to say about poop, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I can't wait to keep up with Delaney's shenanigans :)

Briana said...

Oh there will be shenanigans!