Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tired!

Hi All! I'm tired! It's been over a week since my last post, but it feels more like a month. No major parenting challenges lately, it just seems like sleep is less effective post baby. Not to mention that on some days I'm convinced my house will never be spotless again. Most of you know I like things clean, but squeezing in chores between Delaney's naps is getting more difficult as they are becoming fewer and shorter. Now that you're all convinced my delirium is sleep related, here's what I've done during my "free" time......

Where's Waldo, baby style

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! She looks rather confused! Plus you aren't that crazy, I did that with Cheyann!

Anonymous said...

AWE She is so cute and getting so big. I think your body just gets use to being tired and your house will never be spotless again:) By the way I love the burp cloth, wink wink:)

Fran said...

Ha! So cute!

Anonymous said...

i've gotta say that there isn't a cuter baby anywhere! she is adorable, and i understand your extreme fatigue. believe it or not, my house, at one time, was spotless......pre 5 babies...but it's worth the dirt~ haha

MNGramB said...

Hey Anna, As your mom, I'm not sure your delirium is lack of sleep related. (Ha!) I could pick out my grandaughter anywhere! Love getting as many pics as possible!

MNGramB said...

PS. Happy 5th Anniversary today, Ryan and Briana!!!